44 South Bridge Street,
UK, ML6 6JA
01236 749 970
07949 578 439
Join online HERE!CLICK HERE
Take a 3D tour!VIEW HERE
Join our free fat Loss programme TODAY!
REOPENING INFO REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)-
Hi everyone! We recently reopened our doors safely to the public on Monday 31st August 2020 after an announcement from the Scottish government advising that it was now safe to do so. However we have implemented some new safety procedures for everyone to follow in order to keep everyone safe & therefore remain open.
1. We please ask that you DO NOT attend the gym if you are feeling unwell, have a new continuous cough or have a high temperature.
2. We ask all members & gym users to please sanatise their hands on entry to the gym using the hand sanitising station at the gym reception. (other hand sanitising stations are situated around the gym on all floors & on entry to the toilets.)
3. We ask all members & gym users to please sanitise all machines, dumbbells & all other equipment before AND after use using the individual spray bottles provided at the gym reception along with the blue roll stations situated around the gym on all floors.
4. We ask all members & gym users to please return all weight plates, dumbbells, barbells etc back to the correct racks & all other equipment back to the designated areas after each use.
5. We ask all members & gym users to please maintain atleast 2metres social distancing with other gym users & staff at all times during gym sessions & classes.
6. We ask all members & gym users to please follow our 1 way system in place throughout the gym. (Staff will instruct any members on their first arrival back & new visitors with details of 1 way system.)
NEW BOOKING SYSTEMS / PROCEDURES IN PLACE -
At the moment we are also operating a booking only system in order to monitor the amount of people in the gym at any one time. We currently are allowing 1 hour gym session booking slots with a maxium of 25 people allowed in the gym during these 1 hour slots . Classes in our gym studio are also currently limited to 8 people. We feel this is a good number in order to maintain adequate social distancing within our 10,000 sq feet gym & keep everyone safe. - We will be reviewing this on a weekly basis and any changes we decide to make safely will be updated on our website & social media platforms.
Members - in order to book a gym session / class please do so using the fitsense app using your email address & password issued to you on joining.
Non members / Guests - please call us on 01236 749970 to arrange a Gym session or class booking.
Thanks. - Peak Fitness 4u.